Check Your Account Online
To check your Carnegie-Stout Public Library account online, please visit Carnegie-Stout Public Library Online Accounts.
Check Your Account by Phone
To check your account by phone, please follow these instructions:
- Dial (563) 589-0887.
- You will be asked for your library card number.
- You will be given a list of the following options:
- To renew a title press 1
- To hear the list of titles that are checked out press 2
- To hear the list of holds or to cancel a hold press 3
- To hear your current fines press 4
- To hear the titles that are overdue press 5
- You can always return to the main menu by pressing the # key.
For additional information on TeleCirc and checking your account by phone, please visit TeleCirc Information