- Carnegie Club
Carnegie Club Perks
Carnegie-Stout has a new library perks program: the Carnegie Club. Members get special library bonuses and discounts at local businesses, including:
• A new Carnegie Club or custom library card (your account number/barcode will transfer to the new card)
• One free admission to the Dubuque Museum of Art
• 20% off C-SPL retail sales (except Art @ Your Library items)
• 10 free black and white copies or two free color copies
• $5 or 50% off 3D printing
• A free book at the Friends of the Library semi-annual book sales
• A Carnegie Club coffee mug
• $4 off a $25 purchase at Salsa's Restaurant
• 10% off at 7 Hills Brewing Company
• Buy one entrée and get the second for 50% off at Hops & Rye
• 10% off at Living on Main (except sale items)
• Free zero gravity massage with any float or sauna session at Float & Fly
• Buy one drink, get one free at Inspire Cafe (excludes alcohol)
• 10% off at O’Toole Office Supplies
• $5 off a $25 purchase at Town Clock Inn
• 4 free cups of coffee at the library a year
• 10% off any purchase at Yen Ching
• Social media recognition
How to Join
To join, you need an account in good standing that meets one of these criteria within the next 12 months:
• Download 12 eBooks (please visit the library to show us your account once you’ve hit 12)
• Download 24 eAudiobooks (please visit the library to show us your account once you’ve hit 24)
• Follow us on Facebook (one random Facebook follower will be selected every month)
• Donate at least $25 to the Library Foundation for the first time
• Volunteer 90 hours at the library
• Attend 12 adult programs (visit the library for a program punch card)
• Visit the Maker Space 5 times (visit the library for a Maker Space punch card)
• Your child has completed the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten program
• Checked out at least 10 Raising Reader literacy kits
• We’ll also select the 500th person to checkout a library item, and the person checking out the 5000th item in September to join the Club
Swing by the library to pick up your punch card(s) and learn more about the Carnegie Club!
The Fine Print
• The Carnegie Club is only available to C-SPL cardholders who have accounts in good standing.
• C-SPL is not responsible for tracking your event attendance, digital service use, or Maker Space visits; you’ll need to track them with your punch card and/or on your own. Once you’ve met the criteria, please stop by the Circulation Desk to pick up your new library card.
• New Club members will be notified as soon as possible. There might be a delay in between when you meet the Club’s criteria and when you’re contacted to pick up your new Carnegie Club card.
• Participating businesses have the right to end their Carnegie Club discount(s) at any time. We’ll do our best to notify you of any changes.