Teen Advisory Board
Hey, teens! Would you like to:
- Meet new people
- Become involved and make a difference in your community
- Make your voice heard and have your ideas matter
- Help library patrons, staff, and your community
- Be an advocate for teens in your community
- Complete requirements for service and volunteer hours
- Gain experience for college applications and resumes
- Have fun
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we would like to invite you to consider becoming a Teen Advisory Board Member or a Teen Volunteer!
The requirements are simple, you must:
Get involved @ your library.® Become a TAB member or Teen Volunteer!