Some suggestions on how to use the Lending Library:
1) Your Library card must be in good standing which means having fines or fees less than $10.00 on your card. See Fines and Fees Policy.
2) You must have your Library Card to be able to use the machine.
3) At the machine you scan your Library card above the large blue keypad on the machine.
4) The message on the screen will say, please make a selection and press okay. For example, if you want the item from row 103, you put in 103 and press okay. A receipt will print.
5) If you want to check out another item, you must start over with step 3. A separate receipt will print for each item checked out.
6) Always check your receipt(s) for accuracy.
7) Items checked out from this machine can be returned at any Carnegie-Stout Public Library return box. The nearest book drop to the Lending Library is located just outside the Hy-Vee Store. Other return locations are located at Eleanor Roosevelt Middle School - 2001 Radford Road, at the Dubuque Kennedy Mail - near the Information Desk, at the drive-up boxes located outside the main library on Bluff Street, at the walk up boxes located at the Library's main entrance, 360 W. 11th Street or inside the Library.
8) Call the Library at 589-4225 for questions or concerns.